Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P align=center>Shot this <P align=center>

while overlooking a clear cut and sitting on this

You too can kill bucks like the one pictured above if youbuy this BBB for$5999.00

Disclaimer: Yes I did kill the above buck in Jan. of 09 while sitting on the above pictured Bad Boy Buggy...Shot him while using the fold down windshield and steering wheel as a rest. However, if you buy the above BBB their is absolutley no truth to the statement above that "you too can kill bucks like the one pictured above" if you buy said vehicle. In fact it is possible that you may not ever see sh$% while hunting off said vehicle. It is possible that I am just a lucky SOB and may never do that again. I like to think not. Buggy looks and runs good, I just need to move it!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Reason #2 to buy a BBB. I shot this deer with the bad boy buggy.

Disclaimer: Craig did shoot his deer in said BBB. I did not. There is no truth to my reply to this post. However I have ridden in said BBB and it is nice, quite and in good condition.

·
Registered
296 Posts
JCW

Hey you was setting on the BBB and when you seen the deer you stepped away from it and then shot the deer....

Trust me NO ONE on this forum does anything illegal, unethical, or bends the rules of engage.

The laws are the laws, and you can not shoot a deer from a motorized vehicle, running or not.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I thought you were allowed to shoot out of a truck as long as it isn't running? Hell, I keep a camo sheet in my truck to use as a "blind" for the whole truck. Never shot anything out of it, but seen lot's of deer on my one plot that doesn't have a shooting house.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Obviously someone does not know what the heck he is talking about when it comes to the laws of shooting from a vehicle - and it would also appear that he is using the forum as a place to do some serious pouting...either way, thought the 'actual' law might be of some help - this information is word for word, taken from "Prohibited methods and equipment for taking game" section of FWC's Hunting Regs.....:doh<UL style="MARGIN-TOP: 0in" type=disc><LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Shooting from vehicles, powerboats or sailboats moving under power. Motors must be shut off or sails furled, and the vessel?s progress must cease from such motor or sail before hunters may shoot wildlife.</LI><LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Herding or driving wildlife with vehicles, boats or aircraft</LI>[/list]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Maybe one should be aware of the law before preaching about what is right or what is wrong - just my 2 cents....:usaflag

·
Registered
296 Posts
11. Concentrate, drive, rally, molest, hunt, take, capture or kill any bird or animal from or by the aid of any automobile, ATV, airplane, train, motor boat, sailboat or any other type mechanically propelled device. Persons may hunt from a floating craft or motor vehicle once the motor is shut off and all forward motion has ceased. It is not legal to hunt from a vehicle on a public road.

I stand corrected, I thought you had to exit the vehicle.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Isnt that thing 10 grand? That would be a reason not to buy a bad boy buggy. Plus there not made in America. Look at the Stealth 4*4 or The Beast. Both are camo and start at $6,000.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bullshark (5/8/2009)Isnt that thing 10 grand? That would be a reason not to buy a bad boy buggy. Plus there not made in America. Look at the Stealth 4*4 or The Beast. Both are camo and start at $6,000.
When I bought my buggy new it was just under 10 grand. I looked at a stealth 4x4 with a gun rack and a winch and it was $11,500. Never heard of a Beast. If you can find a stealth 4x4 new for 6 grand buy as many as you can and sell them for 9.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts