Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the story. My wife and I went to look at some furiture yesterday. The girl looked like she was having some trouble with the bills and was offloading anything of value including this dog. She is a very cute and well behaved tan toy chihuahua. She has her first vet visits out the of the way (needs her first rabies shots) and we have the paperwork for that.

I said yes to the dog because both my wife and the dog gave me the puppy dog eyes. Now that we have her home, we are not too keen on the idea of training a new puppy with our first baby due in two months. Plus we checked the contract for the house and we are not allowed more than one animal.

Since we are still waiting on our household stuff the only internet I have is on my phone. If I can figure out how to post pics I will put them up here. If not just pm me your address and I'll shoot them your way. Just looking to get the $100 we payed for her back.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
AKCoastie (3/11/2010)Here is the story. My wife and I went to look at some furiture yesterday. The girl looked like she was having some trouble with the bills and was offloading anything of value including this dog. She is a very cute and well behaved tan toy chihuahua. She has her first vet visits out the of the way (needs her first rabies shots) and we have the paperwork for that.

I said yes to the dog because both my wife and the dog gave me the puppy dog eyes. Now that we have her home, we are not too keen on the idea of training a new puppy with our first baby due in two months. Plus we checked the contract for the house and we are not allowed more than one animal.

Since we are still waiting on our household stuff the only internet I have is on my phone. If I can figure out how to post pics I will put them up here. If not just pm me your address and I'll shoot them your way. Just looking to get the $100 we payed for her back.
I gotta ask, it says Toy Chihuahua in your topic.Did someone really think , " These things are not small enough, how can we make them smaller?"

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is sold. She was teenie tiny. Wish I could have posted a pic. She was smaller than a beer bottle.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great news. If you ever need someome to fish with give me a shout. I am pretty much just sitting tight till school starts and the baby gets here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts