Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Carolina was down 26-0 against the Giants......"SCAM NETWON" (couldn't resist) puts one in the endzone and then showboats.......
You don't show boat when you are getting spanked!!!! 36-7.......DUMMY HAHAHAHA

EDIT: and then he acted like a titty baby at the press conference......are you kidding me????

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You guys are just haters, he is on a terrible football team. He has a lot of talent, potentially could be one of the great QB's in the league. Least he's not fighting dogs in his backyard.

Peeps I'm not saying he is not talented. The kid has skills pouring out of his ears. Like I said the way he carried himself at the interview following the game was comical.

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
Carolina was down 26-0 against the Giants......"SCAM NETWON" (couldn't resist) puts one in the endzone and then showboats.......
You don't show boat when you are getting spanked!!!! 36-7.......DUMMY HAHAHAHA

EDIT: and then he acted like a titty baby at the press conference......are you kidding me????
didnt see it, but "titty baby" is funny......

·
Registered
19 Posts
dang...

Okay, okay he had a HORRIBLE game. But really?? how can you talk that bad about someone who broke that many records in his first year?? He is still a rookie and has some maturing to do. Bet you all weren't thinking that last week when they spanked the Aints. he also needs a team - just sayin

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Marmidor is just mad because he's not enjoying a cold beer at Navarre Beach this weekend!!! To bad because I was gonna bring my Auburn football rooting self down there and have a beer with him!

·
I pegged my fishometer
800 Posts
I want to thank Cam Newton. Ever since he humiliated Alabama with that amazing Iron Bowl comeback, Alabama has been on fire - always playing games to the very end, never taking the foot of the gas all the way to the last play. Roll Tide Cam, Roll Tide.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Peeps I'm not saying he is not talented. The kid has skills pouring out of his ears. Like I said the way he carried himself at the interview following the game was comical.
Make a list of the most talented players to enter the NFL or NBA in the last ten years, and correlate those who have committed violent crimes, domestic violence, or animal cruelty, and then divided it by the ones who owe more than $100k in child support and are now broke.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts