Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
down to the street... ;)

In the past 7 days there were 222 homes made available for purchase in our MLS. AND 670 were put into 'Pending" status.... Interest rates are in the mid 3s to very low 4 %'s.... "Here for you, when you're ready...." 16 years of experience.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And just like that, Mortgage folks are calling Realtors for referrals again....

Homes are still being bought and sold. If you're looking to buy or sell, Put my 16 years experience to work for you. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I'll do my best for you...

until then, wash your hands....

·
Registered
9,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are still Home Sellers and Buyers in the market. When you or a friend, is looking to buy or sell, I'd appreciate, if you'd pass my information to them.

"Here for you, When you're ready...."

If you're concerned about the possibility COVID is in your home/business, and are wanting to have it disinfected, contact me, I can point you in the direction of extremely qualified people, and it's not that expensive either...

·
Praedator
9,972 Posts
House across from me just busted our area up big time. I'm talking in a good way! $160 per sq foot for Baker! Unreal!!!!! Almost want to talk my wife out of selling our newly built house that we built from scratch just for her as her dream home sort of and move further out on my 20+ acres. She didn't go for it though. Dangit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts