Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a C-Series unit. Radar dome was destroyed in Sally. Is there any chance of replacement, as the remainder of the system is fine. Yeah, I know it's old and there are better models available, but just testing the water for possible source, or to see if anyone has upgraded and has an old one. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Check with Jerry over at Georges Marine Electronics He might have a lead on an older model like that

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a C-Series unit. Radar dome was destroyed in Sally. Is there any chance of replacement, as the remainder of the system is fine. Yeah, I know it's old and there are better models available, but just testing the water for possible source, or to see if anyone has upgraded and has an old one. Thanks in advance.
I have upgraded my system but still have my radar dome installed on my boat. I was planning on leaving it there but I would be willing to sell it to you if you are still looking for one.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have upgraded my system but still have my radar dome installed on my boat. I was planning on leaving it there but I would be willing to sell it to you if you are still looking for one.
I am. Please send me your contact information. 617-943-5553

1 - 4 of 4 Posts