Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning was a very good morning at the range. With two 9mm - a very old Mod 92 (plain) Baretta & a fairly new Springfield XDs - and a Mod 29 Smith, I really chewed up the centers of two targets. I then went over to the rifle side - first time with my new Colt M4 to "zero" it in. Using two M16A2 zeroing targets I printed from the web, I put the first 6 rounds into the COM. I was really impressed with the Colt - right outa da box and zero zeroing with iron sights. But still considering a scope. No pics of the targets, so I could be "lying like a rug."

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
I bet Jennifer Anniston was shooting with you today also..Topless no less..

In all seriousness, I have a model 92 SB
Beretta. It is one of my favorite 9mm
European model made to court the US military. Wood grips.
Awesome gun.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Mod 92 is old. Purchased at a Rod & Gun Club in Heidelberg, Germany in the late 80s. Proof Mark's are German I H half antlers, Hammerli Tiengen, and eagle over N nitro proofs. No other alpha-numeric desig other then 92. I really like it but it seems Baretta is losing some of it's following especially since the U.S. Army has chosen the Sig Sauer P226 as it's new sidearm...

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
My Mod 92 is old. Purchased at a Rod & Gun Club in Heidelberg, Germany in the late 80s. Proof Mark's are German I H half antlers, Hammerli Tiengen, and eagle over N nitro proofs. No other alpha-numeric desig other then 92. I really like it but it seems Baretta is losing some of it's following especially since the U.S. Army has chosen the Sig Sauer P226 as it's new sidearm...
I will always be a Beretta man. I have at least 10 Beretta shotguns, and dearly love every one of them. From .410 to 12, 20, and 28 ga. Semis and O/U’s. They are the bomb.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They would have been better off with the 226 in my opinion, wasn't "modular" enough though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Well, some of those transgender female troops have smaller hands so they use the small grip and back strap and 9mm. Then the opposite transgender male troops - they'll use large grips and .40. Then the middle of the road troops use medium size grips and .357mag. There are reasons for all that modularity.

Just kidding. I strongly believe our troops deserve the absolute BEST in all their weapon systems...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts