1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,770 Posts
Seriously dude. You should get off the "Labeling" of people.

I personally could give a rats ass what video's you post, I Will Not View Them.
So good luck with it.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
since i am sittin here with nothing to do but drink beer and watch tv, i attempted to watch this shit but when it came to the music, i got nauseated and had to mute it. i was thinking something good for the kids to do.
4 minutes of talking and 8 minutes of watching an empty milk crate.

jack

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
also, if he wanted to use the scripture as a reference, taken out of context of course, his choice from malachi was not well thought out. this was a warning to listen to elijah and heed his words before the last days.

jack

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I taught my son to cast with a spinning reel instead of a spincaster at age 6 in my yard. So you're calling my kid a redneck, now? By the way, he's 7 now and HE could actually hit that milk crate.

Mathgeek, do you even live in Florida at all? I have to wonder why you keep spamming your videos (most of which are either actually bad advice or just sorta useless) but you never really say much of anything, other than calling my kid a redneck, apparently. Your videos are not really very helpful in most cases (that one about launching a boat was pretty much the opposite - was almost more about how to be a googan tying up a ramp). In this one, you actually sound like you are drunk, and then treat us to nothing instructional at all and staring at an empty milk crate for 5 minutes.

Although I realize this may sound mean or whatever, and I don't intend it that way, but... this is a serious question and not trying to be smarmy... why are you here on this forum?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One point that is mentioned in the video but underappreciated is the importance of practicing with the same rod, reel, lure weight, and leader length as one will be using for real.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
that dude is wasting good weed. or maybe it's just mid.

jack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts