Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Pensacola Fishing Forum....Hoping to keep up to date on Fishing in the area....
Why is there so many Sale Adds, and News Posts??? I use the Kayak Forum mostly, just look at the CRAP that's posted there today, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with Kayak Fishing?????

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
New to Pensacola Fishing Forum....Hoping to keep up to date on Fishing in the area....
Why is there so many Sale Adds, and News Posts??? I use the Kayak Forum mostly, just look at the CRAP that's posted there today, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with Kayak Fishing?????
Welcome. The site has sponsors, so it has sponsored posts that are basically like ads. You just look in the right column and start with the posts that don't say "sponsored" on them.

·
Registered
9,874 Posts
What CRAP do you speak of..... CRAP posted today like this thread?

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Sooo...what are you selling?? :sneaky2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts