Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a season on Racoons??? I am tired of the same 8-10 ***** eating 50lbs of corn in two nights.

· Registered
306 Posts
Believe it or not, but **** meat is very good. My Dad used to run a trap line years ago and whenever he would catch a **** he would take the meat to a local BBQ joint and have them cookit. I've seen a pan of BBQ **** meat get eaten upbefore a pan of BBQ deer meat would! If you can find a place that will cook them for you, then you need to start culling a few of those corn eaters!

· Registered
2,389 Posts
shanester (2/21/2010)if you know someone with a good **** dog you can hunt them at night its pretty fun too. its hard to hunt them if you dont have a dog, you could trap them if you wanted. you will never see them in the day time.

My grandma shot one out of her tree in broad daylight.

The cat ran him up the tree lol. He was eating her catfood. My 4ft 10 grandman goes and gets her 12 gauge with a stock looks like its made from a fence post and blasts him out of the tree. No more ****.

· Registered
4,092 Posts
shanester (2/21/2010)if you know someone with a good **** dog you can hunt them at night its pretty fun too. its hard to hunt them if you dont have a dog, you could trap them if you wanted. you will never see them in the day time.
I've watched them come out and eat corn an hour before shooting light ended and still be there when it got dark! No dog needed to hunt them, just leave corn out and they'll find it. Heck, I have them stealing bird seed and corn out my bird feeders in the backyard in town!

· Registered
324 Posts
BamaFaninMilton (2/21/2010)Believe it or not, but **** meat is very good. My Dad used to run a trap line years ago and whenever he would catch a **** he would take the meat to a local BBQ joint and have them cookit. I've seen a pan of BBQ **** meat get eaten upbefore a pan of BBQ deer meat would! If you can find a place that will cook them for you, then you need to start culling a few of those corn eaters!

Man............. you must have been at the Jones' back yard BBQ then! That would be like choosing Spam over a Filet Mignon! I will leave all the **** meat for you, ain't nothin like venison!!!

· Super Moderator
34,291 Posts
Anyone want *****, just come out to my place...I've had 4-5 on camera at 1 time so I'm sure my woods are loaded full of them. I heard the meat was purty good, just ain't killed any to eat yet!:letsdrink

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.