Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
twiceRetired Serve No One
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I own land in molino , are you looking for a place ?
PM me if so
==this post was vague for a reason but thanks for the interest.
I will be allowing joebuck and sons to hunt this land for the rest of the season. thanks for the interest , will probably lease for the next season

·
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
am opening a conversation for those who would like to have a place to shoot their rifles and perhaps to hunt deer in Molino.
My property backs up to international paper co land and I have not hunted or baited it this year.
If the right people or persons will sign a waver then they " may be able to hunt the rest of the year and perhaps next year as I have lost interest.

under no circumstances will I be liable for your injuries .

·
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
joebuck
was the first to contact me who has 2 sons age 10 - 14 that have hunter training and if and when he returns my phone call and signs a release I will most likely be giving him exclusive hunting rights the rest of the season.

·
Registered
141 Posts
joebuck
was the first to contact me who has 2 sons age 10 - 14 that have hunter training and if and when he returns my phone call and signs a release I will most likely be giving him exclusive hunting rights the rest of the season.
If he doesn't get back with you I am very interrelated. Tried to pm you but my phones not cooperating.

·
Super Moderator
28,630 Posts
Joe is a great guy, can't go wrong letting him up there!:thumbup:

Reactions: HisName and joebuck

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Hisname, you don't know me but we have met vaguely(I sold you a glock years ago, you were in a hotrod pickup) I was in my mid 20s. we talked for a little while about cars as I have a few and make my living painting them. I can't help but pay attention to your posts, and especially this one. You seem like an outstanding individual, and I just wanted you to know how refreshing it is to know some one (even vaguely,on a forum) who has as much character as you. What an outstanding offer to throw out there to potentially complete strangers. I just wanted you to know that it doesn't go unnoticed and is appreciated by myself and I'm sure others.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Hisname, you don't know me but we have met vaguely(I sold you a glock years ago, you were in a hotrod pickup) I was in my mid 20s. we talked for a little while about cars as I have a few and make my living painting them. I can't help but pay attention to your posts, and especially this one. You seem like an outstanding individual, and I just wanted you to know how refreshing it is to know some one (even vaguely,on a forum) who has as much character as you. What an outstanding offer to throw out there to potentially complete strangers. I just wanted you to know that it doesn't go unnoticed and is appreciated by myself and I'm sure others.
What he said^

·
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Mike , Jason , everyone , I didn't expect that.
yes Mike I remember you well and will always keep that Glock.

Plan on building a berm backstop this week to have guest over to shoot.
nothing fancy just 200 yards.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts