Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this deer at 30 yards during turkey season 2 years ago and have been hoping to get a crack at him for the past couple deer seasons. Unfortunately he was found yesterday by another hunter on an adjacent property. What a stud ! Monroe Co

Horn Antler Elk Reindeer Barren ground Caribou

·
Super Moderator
29,553 Posts
Wide ole boy!!!! That was a fine buck!!!!

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Hope he passed on his seeds to several doe's friends to keep his blood line going on for us :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
You cannot say you killed something and not post pics...it's against the rules... yesterday you said that you would post pics tomorrow which is today.. today is yesterday's tomorrow.. even though tomorrow never really gets here because it's always today, not tomorrow.... I should flag myself for posting that....

Sent from the treestand

·
Registered
593 Posts
You cannot say you killed something and not post pics...it's against the rules... yesterday you said that you would post pics tomorrow which is today.. today is yesterday's tomorrow.. even though tomorrow never really gets here because it's always today, not tomorrow.... I should flag myself for posting that....

Sent from the treestand
I'm trying right now. Can I post pics without forum runner from a iPad????

·
Registered
593 Posts
Pigs

Me and a friend helped a farmer out yesterday evening. Tons of pigs on the field and this is what we got before they reached the woods.
U

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts