Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,473 Posts
You pay as you go but if you have the time the range in Stix River is far superior to the Quintette range plus they actually have people that know what they are doing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Splittine (04/05/2010)You pay as you go but if you have the time the range in Stix River is far superior to the Quintette range plus they actually have people that know what they are doing.
I was at Stix river on sunday and I agree, it is 3 times the range that Quinette is, but for my own reasons I have to go elsewhere. I belonged to Stix 17 years ago, was into skeet & trap shooting but I cannot negotiate the rifle range now. Too bad too, But thanks.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I would avoid the range on Quintette at all costs. I have left that place twice due to idiots on the range not knowing how to safely handle weapons, and the fact that there is never a range master on site. I would suggest Stix River, or find someone with property that might allow you to shoot.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
huntnflorida (07/05/2010)I also agree Styx is the only place I shoot, due to the morons running the joint and idoits on the range (at quinette).
X 3 , I've almost been shot there too and won't go back, plus the 5 stand at styx is fun as heck, and the 200 yrd rifle range is good to site in the big ones. .50 and such.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts