Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Capt. John is the best Sheeper in town thats no lie or exaggeration... he taught me alot without having to say anything... just watching and observing was plenty. And then when he spoke he brought it down to a science.

Ya anyone can catch Sheepies but what about when its blown 25 knots or the sheeps in the pass get lock jaw... his time on the water is priceless and if you book him I know yall will catch fish.

Great pics!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, Josh, I only paid you $20.00 buck to say something nice, now I have to get you another $20.00, seriously though, thanks for the kind words. Sheepshead fishing can be very difficult for out of town fishermen. If they have never fished this style of fishing it can be challenging but with some coaching and if they get the hang of it, we can usually put some fish in the ice chest. This wind has been pretty bad the past few days, I'm not sure if my face is red from the sun or wind. My guess is both.
Again, thanks for the kind words.. Tight Lines... John

·
Registered
8 Posts
looks like a good haul and a good captain, and outstanding photo-shopping, look at the fingers on that guy in the 1st pic....awesome work!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like a good haul and a good captain, and outstanding photo-shopping, look at the fingers on that guy in the 1st pic....awesome work!
It was a good haul, and after 14 years of guiding I better be a good captain, and yes his hands look weird I agree, I guess that's how it came out
when I resized the picture. If anything, why wouldn't I make his hands smaller to make the fish look larger? And as far as photo shopping my pics, I do photo shop my backgrounds so that I have a few honey holes kept private.
Tight Lines... John

·
153 large fishes
1,882 Posts
It's funny how other guides make a fake profile so they can run other guides down for customers instead of working harder themselves...John is a good guy that will put you on fish and show you a good time...disreguard negativity coming from unknown sources

·
Registered
8 Posts

You're comment is off-base, not a charter captain, never been one, not looking for an argument with anyone. and I figured out how to turn off this subscription thing so I don't get annoyed by ignorant comments.

·
Registered
9,889 Posts
Lets keep it going…
Look what I just caught on my camera😀😀😀😍 uploadfromtaptalk1459636850524.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts