Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a semi auto pistol in a news paper flyer a few months ago from Bass Pro shops , that was either a 17 hmr or 22 wmr and I wanted to buy it but didn't have the $ at the time , I thought it would be there when I did.Well I think it was the 17 because if I remember correctly it held 26 rds in the mag.Thats hard to do even with a 22 short.The pistol looked like a normal semi , no weird design.Do any of you know A) why did Bass pro shops take all there guns off the web site B) do you know the gun I am refering to? C) is there a similar weapon that you could tell me about or have for sale?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
a. i dont know

b. i dont know

c. i have never heard of a pistol that held that many rounds. maybe it had an aftermarket magazine or something. i know that there are different models out there for the 17 hmr/ 22 mag and 17 mach 2/22 l.r. in pistols. when you said that it had 26 in the magazine the first that came to my mind was maybe this pistol. this holds 20 in the magazine. i doubt that BPS would have carried this though.

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=105593

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy crap $958 , I could be wrong on the rd count but it was high.The 5.7 looks similar but the one I saw was only $329.I'll find something I'm probably just going to go with a high point 9mm, there only $159 and have a good record so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts