Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you very much to everyone who fished, every one of my volunteers and ALL of the sponsors who made this year's event a huge success!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

We had 24 boats in a 30-boat field and paid out $6,700!!!!

1st: Airborne -- 40.16 -- $3,890 (swept)

2nd: BuckWild -- 29.80 -- $1,486 (2nd across the board)

3rd: Steel Hooked -- 28.34 -- $600 (3rd open)

4th: Kingscape -- 23.70 -- $724 (4th open, 3rd in $100 and $50 optionals)

5th: Fat Jax -- 21.34 -- Prize package (and most improved)

2009 Princess -- Brittany King, Team Over the Edge.8.62 pounds.

Pictures soon.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Wow , nice weights posted!!! Sure hated to have to miss the tournament especially with the horrible redfish bite I dealt with all day!!!!!:banghead

Congrats to everyone on the board and especially my little sister Britt-Britt for the Jr. Angler award!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

·
Registered
77 Posts
JoeZ,

Great Tournament. Thanks for putting together such a great tournament. We really had fun. Can't wait to see the video. I will be posting a few video on angler tube of some of our catches. Congrats to my daughter for catching 2 of our King's and getting Jr. Angler.:bowdown:bowdown

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
JoeZ, Matt, Chris,

Great job on the tournament. Had a real good crowd and the weigh in wasa blast!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Cool slide show, love the tune! It was a Great Tournament, can't wait for next year! Our thanks to all!A wahoo bonus category is a must next year.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Awesome tournament and awesome video Joe. Much thanks to you, your wife, Chris, and dock crew!!!! Team Hit Man hada great time. I wish that we could have stayed on the board though. But, that gives us the drive to be there again next year. Thanks again for everybodies hard work!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats to all and great video. Hopefully next year I can get my hubby's head back into saltwater fishing. :banghead

1 - 11 of 11 Posts