Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum members, thanks for the great response on these QuantumCatalyst spinningreels, I am on my way hometo P,cola for the whole weekendwith all the reels that have been reserved. Most likely I will get there a little to late this evening to start calling everyone, so I will start calling Friday morning and all of us will decide on a meeting place. Just wanted to let anyone who has not reserved one of these reels, that I am bring extras. Again these reels are still being sold currently at Bass Pro and Cabelas for $139.99, I am bringing these same reels over tonight and we are selling them for less than half of what the big box stores are selling them for. Our 30 size is $65.00 and our 40 size is $69.00, if you want to reserve one you can still contact me while I am on the road, I will most likely be in P,cola by 8:00 pm tonight and thats still early enough to call me if you want a reel, I will be home all weekend so there will be plenty of time to get these all out to everyone.

Thanks Snupper 770-355-1484

·
Super Moderator
19,827 Posts
How many times are you going to post this same topic, why not just bump up the one you posted yesterday or the one before that or the one before that.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Splittine,

I figured there was a way to do that, but I dont know how to do it, when I get back from P,cola and see you on here one night would you mind walking me through it.

Thanks snupper

·
Super Moderator
19,827 Posts
Anytime, just look for your original post and update it. There is not need to have 4 threads for the exact samething on here. Have a great day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts