Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damaged trees, broken limbs, pruning, removal, stump grinding ? Licensed and insured to work in all of Escambia and Santa Rosa county. Member of Better Business Bureau, Pace Chamber of Commerce, and Perdido Key Chamber of Commerce. Satisfaction guaranteed ! 850-206-7789

If I don't answer, leave a message.I'm probably in a tree:) I will return your call as soon as possible to set upa free estimate.

·
Praedator
9,980 Posts
I Highly recomend Quality Tree Care. He came out today and cut down a huge dead oak tree in my front yard. Great, fast work at the right price. Give him a call if you need some tree work done.

He turned this huge tree. 40" base

Into this firewood.

Jon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jon, Thanks for the recommendation! Customers like you and the weather like it was today are what make me love my job.:bowdown

Thanks again, Charles

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
do you give free estimates.... need to get a tree down, just not sure how much its going to cost. Dont have the $ right now, but it will be here soon..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to mention I sell firewood also. Seasoned oak in lengths from 16" to 30". Need a whole cord or just enough for an evening, give me a call. Quality Tree Care 850-206-7789

Thanks, Charles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts