Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been hoping to fish with Capt Delynn for a while now and tried to get a group of my guys from base together, but with deployments and others just not wanting to pay for a great trip it's not gone well to get it together.

So, I have myself and 1 other for sure person (my dad), possibly 2 others but they are maybes. Looking for 3-4 guys that would wanna go out on a 12 hr with Capt Delynn in August to do some deep drop, grouper, AJ, and whatever the man himself recommends fishing.

I spoke to him again recently and he still has several days available in August during the week, so you would have to be available to fish a weekday. Cost would be around $400 - $425 per person.

Some info about me and my guys (if they can go)...we are all gun toting veterans that support our president and country, like to drink a cold beer every now and then, talk sports, and have a great time outdoors. We just wanna get out there and enjoy the water and Capt Dellyns knowledge and put his wisdom to work on catching some fish. If you are interested, then respond here or shoot me a PM.

NO GOOGANS!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM responded to Bill. The dates working best for the current ppl wanting to go are August 1st, 3rd, 15th, and 16th. Still need 3 more to make the trip

·
Bearded Brotula
11,719 Posts
Anyone that's interested needs to post up their resume. Fish caught, preferred knots, a video of you tying various knots, an affidavit averring that you have never used, nor considered using Matrix Shad(Notarized), a picture of your clothing attire for the day(to be approved 30 days before said charter leaves the dock), and your thoughts on the Yanny/Laurel thing(Here's a hint, you shouldn't have participated in that discussion).

Googans are sneaky now a days, but if you pass by a boat grounded on a bar and you laugh and take pictures, then the typical googan will reveal themselves.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone that's interested needs to post up their resume. Fish caught, preferred knots, a video of you tying various knots, an affidavit averring that you have never used, nor considered using Matrix Shad(Notarized), a picture of your clothing attire for the day(to be approved 30 days before said charter leaves the dock), and your thoughts on the Yanny/Laurel thing(Here's a hint, you shouldn't have participated in that discussion).

Googans are sneaky now a days, but if you pass by a boat grounded on a bar and you laugh and take pictures, then the typical googan will reveal themselves.
Well damn...maybe I should remove myself from the trip. I've only ever caught hardhead cats, I tie granny knots, matrix shad is my 2nd favorite bait just behind frozen shrimp on a steel leader Carolina rig. I can't wait until matrix releases the jumbo xl trolling shad for wahoo. And of course I go to Bass Pro the evening before every fishing trip to purchase a brand new fishing outfit and neon bass pro hat.

I honestly have no idea about the yanny/laurel thread but something tells me I want to find it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts