Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
As long as the weather man doesn't lie like he did a couple weekends ago. My luck it will be slick with me here at the house. Boo!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wasn't much better Saturday or Sunday. Ended up with 4-5 whiting and of course the largest one hit while I was walking to the truck to get my hat light just about dark last night so my wife got him. Oh well, it was a beautiful weekend.

·
Registered
129 Posts
a buddy and I are going out on saturday for shark fishing for the 1st time. got my penn 114 and long beach combo and 114 special senator, both received this week and I'm going to toss the special onto the rod that i have w/ the most backbone and it'll have to do till i get a better rod for it. the 320 is going on the m rod and the abu spinning reel is going on the surf rod. I really need to learn how to surf cast a conventional...i'm thinking another 320 or a 330 for my next big purchase:thumbup:

·
Registered
467 Posts
I noticed Gb B&T has a pompano tourney going for the next 4 months (really?) Has anyone been catching any out at the beach yet? I want to try this weekend if the weather holds up to the weatherman's prediction. We went to Sikes last wknd. Using live bait rigged the same as everyone else. Two other people loaded the cooler with sheep, we got 1. Even moved to the same spot after the other guy got tired....nothing. that's why they don't call it "catching"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts