Registered
1,886 Posts
why did somebody dig up this 6 year old post? trixi moved years ago
jk
jack

·
Registered
205 Posts
dude! you are trippin. same thing happened to me long ago and far away. was at a grateful dead concert and i did THREE jerry garcias. i saw s**t like that for the next day and a half. dude, you will be fine. remember, you are a child of the universe. peace and love brother.

·
Registered
540 Posts
dude! you are trippin. same thing happened to me long ago and far away. was at a grateful dead concert and i did THREE jerry garcias. i saw s**t like that for the next day and a half. dude, you will be fine. remember, you are a child of the universe. peace and love brother.
Wow. Far out. I hear comin' down is a bummer. Then ya gotta deal with the plastic people. The 'man' is a bust with his harrassement of the 'groovy people' an' whats goin' down. Yeah. Bummer. Outta here. Takin the Van an' goin' fishin' with Austin Powers. Groovy. Peace, ya'll.

Don't Bogart that joint, my friend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We went outside today to watch the storm for a while, in my side yard we sat there watching, when we both looked at each other and said "did you see that"? There were little puffs of smoke coming out of the ground in about a 30 foot radius,,,,, no where else in the yard just this area, this happend for about half and hour, we even went in to get the kids to have them see it. I have never in my life seen anything like this before, can anyone tell me what would cause this, kinda spooky, we have sat out on the porch many of times for the past 14 years and never saw anything like it. Now that I think of it should of gone in and got the camera,,,, not sure I have fast enough speed to have caught it.
Well Today Bout 1:45 pm a quick little storm came up over the house and my hubby and I went out
We went outside today to watch the storm for a while, in my side yard we sat there watching, when we both looked at each other and said "did you see that"? There were little puffs of smoke coming out of the ground in about a 30 foot radius,,,,, no where else in the yard just this area, this happend for about half and hour, we even went in to get the kids to have them see it. I have never in my life seen anything like this before, can anyone tell me what would cause this, kinda spooky, we have sat out on the porch many of times for the past 14 years and never saw anything like it. Now that I think of it should of gone in and got the camera,,,, not sure I have fast enough speed to have caught it.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Puffacapras

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Daggummit all to (^(&&)T^&()++_* ! Y'all did it to me AGAIN!.

Reactions: DLo and BananaTom

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,149 Posts
If mushrooms come up in a circle, it's called a "fairy ring". Usually around where a large tree was. Probably what you were seeing.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts