Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent a tip in to 'Saltwater Sportsman' about 6 months ago. Didn't hear anything back form them but got a bag in the mail about a week ago. Then today April tells me her boss brought something for her today. She pulls out the magazine and there it is...glittery lights, sparkles, fireworks, my name finally published in a fishing magazine!!! One day I hope it will be for a fish but this will do for now. I am pretty happy about this!!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AaronBarnes (3/10/2010)umm... do we have to buy the magazine to get the tip... :poke

Good job getting you name in print...
It doesn't matter to me, I don't get royalties. Pick it up on your way in the store, hit the John, drop it off on the way out :)

I will sign them for free. I am not letting the fame get to me. I know where I came from. LOL

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
sniper (3/10/2010)
AaronBarnes (3/10/2010)umm... do we have to buy the magazine to get the tip... :poke

Good job getting you name in print...
It doesn't matter to me, I don't get royalties. Pick it up on your way in the store, hit the John, drop it off on the way out :)

I will sign them for free. I am not letting the fame get to me. I know where I came from. LOL
I have the magazine and can't findany tipby Sniper anywhere in it. If we have to find it in the magazine at least tell us the page number or what it's about or better yet if your name is in there what is your real name :doh

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is in the tips section. The name is Derik but I am the only one in the tips section from Pensacola.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
:doh Sorry, my bad, I was looking for it in the March 2010 copy of the Florida Sportsman not the Saltwater Sportsman :doh

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Congrats! You need to frame it and hang it on the I Love Me Wall. Nice job.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
Yes you have reached the big time. Next you name will be up in lights.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
sniper (3/10/2010)Sent a tip in to 'Saltwater Sportsman' about 6 months ago. Didn't hear anything back form them but got a bag in the mail about a week ago. Then today April tells me her boss brought something for her today. She pulls out the magazine and there it is...glittery lights, sparkles, fireworks, my name finally published in a fishing magazine!!! One day I hope it will be for a fish but this will do for now. I am pretty happy about this!!!
What was in the bag?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts