Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pensacola Live Bait Boat
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE HAVE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.....

5 STAR BAIT and GOT BAIT have now merged. We are Very Happy and Excited to bring you by popular demand LOCALLY CAUGHT PREMIUM BAIT.
The Pensacola Bait boat will still be in operation at the same location, the bait boat will continue to make posts and continue to be on CH.10.. We will be adding 2 more boats to the fleet. Locations to be announced at a later date. As well as a 1 specialty item will be added to the LIVE BAIT product line to be brought out on the water each and everyday this will be announced later in the week.
The Company name will remain GOT BAIT due to future uses to be announced at a later date.. We will be a wholesale company, introducing our bait line at your local bait shops, if you do not see The GOT BAIT brand then you need to ask your local bait shop to give us a call... We will be more then happy to bring our product to you..

We look forward to the 2014 season as well as many more seasons to come.. Thank you for all of your support. Good Luck and Tight Lines!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
How about doing the public a service and moving a boat to OB, all the guys i have tried in the area are unreliable and i hate getting up early to catch bait, that is your job. Hope to see you this summer.
Tim

·
Seafox 237 twin outboards
5,434 Posts
How about doing the public a service and moving a boat to OB, all the guys i have tried in the area are unreliable and i hate getting up early to catch bait, that is your job. Hope to see you this summer.
Tim
Yep . No one in ob does it

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
There a few deck hands who try to make some extra cash, but as i said they are unreliable and hit or miss. OB needs a bait boat.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Congrats guys and you too Beth! Hope it all works out for you. I call that real businesship!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts