Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a definitive list of public access landings on Choctawhatchee Bay, The Bays around Panama City, Port St. Joe, and Pensacola Bays? I am new to floundering and especially to night fishing. I prefer to drive as close to my estimated destination as possible for a number of reasons. Also it would be handy for other not from the area fishermen. I know you don't always know where the water is going to be clear, but sometime my first guess is right.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,012 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
People on this Forum

I've been in the computer business for 20 years. I've participated in hundreds of forums on all sort of subject matter. I have never seen a forum with as many helpful, willing, and knowledgeable people on any subject.

THANKS!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Google Maps vs Google Earth

I use google maps. Most of them are on there too.
Google Earth is greatly faster than Google Maps
Google Earth allows you greater flexability with storing places

Google Maps is more updated it is also collectively edited and shared

My reason for wanting these landing location is that I am working on a personal, but willing to share, project in Google Earth that list all the landings around Choctawhatchee Bay, Panama City's bays, and Port St. Joe's bay, and their condition.

The following link is just a start. If you have Google Earth installed, you can download the following file and open it in Google Earth and it has, I think, all the public boat ramps all the way around Choctawhatchee Bay. There may be more. This I got off the above post myfwc.com site. :thumbup:

http://www.accssi.com/BoatLandings.kmz Newer version 11/23/2012 9:00 AM

If anyone has any ideas let me know

Alligator

1 - 5 of 5 Posts