Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The OB Pep Boys used to be a Big 10 tires. Had terrible service there.

Now it's a Pep Boys, and what a difference!

Dropped off two trailer tires Friday for repair. They were stacked up but said they would try to get them fixed by the end of the day.

I say, no problem I can get them next week.

Picked them up yesterday. Guess what? No charge! I've bought several sets of tires from the Pep Boys in Pcola and I guess the computer flagged it.

I grunted 1 of the tires into the pickup. Before I could get the 2nd one, the girl at the counter (isn't bigger than a minute) tossed that big trailer tire in the truck like it was a marshmallow.

Good folks to deal with. Pep Boys --- recommended!

Reactions: Kamac and Splittine

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Where's it located Phillip? Robert scored a job down there and will be needing to find someplace reliable.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark right off Canal

Across from Cosmos

Where's it located Phillip? Robert scored a job down there and will be needing to find someplace reliable.

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Mitch is awesome. I got my oil changed and rotation a few weeks ago and got new wipers. When I went to pick it up he said they didn't have my size of wiper blades but that he had ordered them. Two weeks later he calls me at work and said the new blades were on my truck.

He drove to my store and changed my wiper blades after he got off work. That's pretty dang awesome.

Reactions: tkh329
1 - 6 of 6 Posts