Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a house that I'm turning into a rental and I'm looking for a property managememt company. Are there any that you would recomemnd? Also, what are their typical fees?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Why? Is this a vacation property or are you looking for a long term lease? If this is a house that you're looking to rent long term, what do you think a property management company will do for you? You live in Pensacola. I've dealt with rentals for quite a few years and never used one.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Orion...

I've lived in Pcola for 6 years and this is a long term lease. I just want to avoid the hassle of running credit checks, collecting rent, evictions, answering repair calls in the middle of the night, etc. All the fun things that come with rentals. I have had rentals in the past (Wichita, KS.) and used a property management co. with success.

If you have any tips to share on how to go on it on your own I'd love to hear them!

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Orion...

I've lived in Pcola for 6 years and this is a long term lease. I just want to avoid the hassle of running credit checks, collecting rent, evictions, answering repair calls in the middle of the night, etc. All the fun things that come with rentals. I have had rentals in the past (Wichita, KS.) and used a property management co. with success.

If you have any tips to share on how to go on it on your own I'd love to hear them!

Thanks!
Sent you my number. Call when you get a chance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts