Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay its for real this time. i'm sure i'm starting to sound like the boy who cried wolf. i decided to wait till my brother actually moved to find Wally a home, which has made it harder on me to let him go. my birthday turned to Thanksgiving, which turned to Christmas and then New Year's, he finally moved last weekend. so here goes.

Wally is a 3 year old fixed mle Bassett Hound. he has had all of his shots and oil checked. he is a sweet sweet dog that i love but i really have no time, especially now that my brother is no longer here to help. he is very playful and just wants love, and to bark at nothing. ha. i really want to find him a family with kids, but i just need to know that he will have a great home and a great life. if interested my direct email is ( [email protected]) i am noton the forum often enough anymore, but i firmly believe it is my best shot to findWally a good home with a great family. thanks so much Chris!

i just took these pictures not 10 minutes ago. the first one almost made this man cry.

okay, so apparently i am no longer up to date on encoding pictures. help?

EDITED By Chris: (I took care of them for you... Chris)

and that's why your'e the man:bowdown

·
Registered
206 Posts
I also have a cat that throws up a lot... I'll trade you that and 3 vicious ankle biting Jack Russel Terriers...

·
Registered
260 Posts
He's a nice looking dog. We are looking for another dog but my old lady will settle for nothing short of a Boxer. Although, If my daughter ever seen these pics I think It would be a different story.

I will still give you the cat with the "sensitive" stomach though!

Good luck.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's cool. no. really, keep your cat, i couldn't bare the thought of stripping you of such a great bait, err, cat. :letsdrink

1 - 11 of 11 Posts