Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This boat has hull damage and would need to be repaired. Professionally, I've been quoted from a couple thousand up to around ten thousand. Not sure how extensive it is but there are atleast a couple stringers that I can see that are busted up. There are two cracks on the outside hull that would need to berepaired as well. Once the motor is removed the boat is already prepped to have the cap popped off to fix the damage. The motor is going on the new boat so it is just a hull...but every part for the boat is organized and being kept in storage right now. If anyone is interested in a project, make an offer. And if you want the trailer add $1,000 to the offer. TRAILER AND HULL SOLD

Tower does not come with the boat.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reel Stamas,

I'll take some pics of the trailer and send them to you tomorrow. I put about a thousand into it last year getting it fixed up with new hubs, springs, wheels, tires, etc... so it is old but durable.

To clarify on the hull...everything is in tact and in storage for the boat. I pulled nearly everything off in order to pop the cap on the boat to fix the stringer damage. But everything is ready to be reinstalled and hooked up. If someone knows what they are doing with fiberglass, is willing to put in the work, and has a motor to strap on it, it isa cheap way to get a big bay boat.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another clarification... The boat has never been wrecked. The two cracks have slowly formed over the past few months and according to a top marine surveyor are textbook signs of stringer damage. So with that info, I knew it would only get worse with time if it wasn't fixed soon. So I am getting a new hull and swapping the tower and motor over and selling the broken hull to whoever wants a project. But with repairs to the stringers it will be a pretty solid bay boat again. Bring any and all offers...first come, first served.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
22' Center Console, 2200V Pathfinder Bay Boat. Max HP 225. Legally holds 5 ppl. Picture doesn't show it but I have every peice of the boat in good condition and in storage, ready to be reinstalled after repairs to the stringers.

Year:1999

1 - 7 of 7 Posts