Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this problem.....

When I click onto "Recent Posts" and choose "Posts added today" I go directly to "Posts added today" BUT if I choose to go to page 2,3,4 etc AFTER reading ANY post on page 1, I get a error. BUT if I choose a page other than page 1 to begin with before opening a post on page 1...no problem.

:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Praedator
9,975 Posts
Ron,

It's not just you. I think that now that the forum has a good number of users on, the new forum is getting a little buggy. I get the same type errors from time to time. Sometimes if I click "posts since last visit" I get nothing. I can then click "posts added today" and it comes up. Sometimes it works and other times it does not.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nuff said. Just wanted to know if it was only me or others had same problem. Now that IT does happen to me and others I can work around it easy enough. Even with the fewBUGS that haven't been worked out, this format is much better, and never unable to access the forum.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
I am not having any problems at all,,,,,,, but that is probably more ofa sign I don't know anything aboutwhat I am doing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts