Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Logan got home from school this afternoon, we decided to hit the small pond at my "Honey Hole". I only took 1 pole rigged fer bass and we took 2 micro's fer bream! I started w/a Zoom June Bug and starteddragging in the bass! No bigguns but consistant (has to be my ugly shirt):letsdrink Logan caught his 1st ever bass on a plastic worm:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink not that he wastoo excited about that. He also caught a few good bream and a bunch of bait minnows fer my small pond at the front door of my house...

While fishing, I hit a corner of the pond and had a BIG BITE!!! Brought the line in w/ no hook:dohI re-rigged and went back andWHAM! another BIG BITE!I decided to quit messing around so I swapped out spools on my rig to some Power Pro and said it ain't gonna snap this time. I went back and WHAM same thing:banghead, re-rigged AGAIN and for the 4th time WHAM snapped again. This time the water was boiling and Logan trew over there and it took his rig too!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead i re-rigged AGAIN and walked over there and casted again... I then saw a set of eyes surfaced and said HOLY COW!!! It was about a 3.5 to 4 foot gator:doh:letsdrink I guess he was full enough of hooks and stuff so then he disappeared and didn't see him again. I've been hunting and fishing this place fer years and this is the 1st gator I've seen there. I may slack off taking Gator over there to swim now, since I would hate to see Gator get eaten by a gator:doh:letsdrink It was fun while it lasted! Enjoy the :takephoto:takephoto:takephoto

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
:bowdown:bowdown:bowdownGreat report..

·
Registered
340 Posts
After all the stuff I herd about your guppy from dad andI get on here to see it and I get red XXX. It ok buddy you can put pics of your little fish I won?t <span style="mso-spacerun: yes">laugh.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts