Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to become a big green egg distributor, but I was too close to an already established dealer, so they would not set me up.

I found a similar product called Primo

WWW.Primogrill.com

They will set me up. I was wondering if anybody has had any experiences with them or might be interested in getting one. I should be able to save you bunches over the big green egg and other online primo distributors.

If it works out the way I want it to the Xl would sell for $ 710 + freight The JR for $515 + freight The round for $ 575 + freight.

If I get enough intrest to get a bigger package I could lower those prices or get the accessories (tables ect) for much less, and much lower freight.

These are suposto cook exactly like the big green egg but be about 60% more efficient.

If I can get a demo model in my hands I will get one of you current egg (Scott) users to try it out and give me a comparison.

Thanks

Sky

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
i have heard they are nice grills. i can't see how they are 60% more efficient than a green egg. would like to give one a try. but i'll NEVER give up my BIG GREEN EGG!!

Hey Sky, where were you last night? you missed a heck of a good time and food!!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my sister made a suprise vivit from Tenn. So I had to go to the folks house. I figured that 60% more effecient sounded unlikey, but who knows. As soon as I can get a demo model, I will let ya try it and see what you think. I wish the egg would have set me up, just because it is better known.

Thanks

Sky

1 - 5 of 5 Posts