Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2, possibly 3 openings for this weekend. Weather looks ok...not great, but not the worst we've had either. Seen more deer in the timber than on greenfields lately. Ducks and geese have shown in good numbers. PM for details

Oh and I welcome any kids who think they can put it to me in our "Bass-Off" we have every weekend. So far I stand undefeated on the season. I even use my 3-lure handicap.

·
Registered
10,790 Posts
Wish the wife would let me go again so soon. Our youngest will hopefully be out of the hospitol by then, but I am sure she has some crap for me to do. How bout the weekend of Jan. 26-27? Got a oppening or 2 for that weekend?

·
Super Moderator
12,800 Posts
when i come up there in january i'll challenge you to a bass-fish-off... better bring your A-game.... and your wallet :poke

4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jason-ask me again like 2 weeks out from that date.

VSBitch-it can't be done. It's not like pier fishing man. I have home field advantage. It simply cant be done. I applaud your efforts

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
I hate to have to do this...but since you don't remember i guess i'll have to jog your memory. Its the day you got SHUT OUT....ZERO....NONE...NO FISH ON YOUR PART!!!! thankfully we had plenty of food at the house and we didn't have to depend on your fishing abilities to feed us :poke

·
Registered
747 Posts
hey woody thanks again for last weekend i am still in awe over the great time i had. keep up the trash talkin. i saw how you fish first hand those guys, you guys going up there have your work cut out for you. thanks again woody and good luck in the hoo fishing next week. take care,bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts