Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few, but would like to pick up a few more, anyone had any luck finding large rifle and small pistol primers? Id like to pick up a thousand of each just to make me feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
664 Posts
Set an alert on Midway, Graf and sons, Brownell's, Powder valley, Mid south, etc. Be quick on the trigger. They have all had primer shipments in the last week. They go quick so you have to be fast. Locally just keep checking with shops. They all have primers on back order and get shipments at random.

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Set an alert on Midway, Graf and sons, Brownell's, Powder valley, Mid south, etc. Be quick on the trigger. They have all had primer shipments in the last week. They go quick so you have to be fast. Locally just keep checking with shops. They all have primers on back order and get shipments at random.
10/4, ive had alerts set Midway, Powder Valley and Brownells for the past couple months, I havent received the 1st notification, even called Midway yesterday with no luck.... I’ll keep on looking.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I’ve seen em down on the coast at academy a few times recently. I’ll look this week and pick some up if they have them. I’ll text you and let you know if I find them. They had small pistol primers a few weeks ago…

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’ve seen em down on the coast at academy a few times recently. I’ll look this week and pick some up if they have them. I’ll text you and let you know if I find them. They had small pistol primers a few weeks ago…
That would be awesome! Give me a holla if you pick some up.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I have 1000 Federal 215 Match large rifle primers that I got off of GunBroker that I can part with. I have since converted my ML to the Arrowhead ignition that uses magnum primers. I paid a premium price for them and would prefer to not take too big of a hit. I paid $270 but will part with them for $200

·
Praedator
10,174 Posts
I picked up some Tula primers locally off a guy selling some from Gulf Coast Gun forum.

First primers I have purchased in over a year. I saw some in AA tactical in Crestview for $110 per 1K and I passed. I have not seen primers in stock anywhere or anytime else other than the crazy gun broker prices. I picked these up from the local guy for a very reasonable price.

I only needed some small rifle primers to make me a little more comfortable. I'm set for a while now.

I wish the import ban would be lifted to get more of these in the market.

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
I picked up some Tula primers locally off a guy selling some from Gulf Coast Gun forum.

First primers I have purchased in over a year. I saw some in AA tactical in Crestview for $110 per 1K and I passed. I have not seen primers in stock anywhere or anytime else other than the crazy gun broker prices. I picked these up from the local guy for a very reasonable price.

I only needed some small rifle primers to make me a little more comfortable. I'm set for a while now.

I wish the import ban would be lifted to get more of these in the market.
Yep, I just paid the ridiculous GunBroker cost because I am putting together a ML for a Sept hunt and did not want to have to fret over getting primers at the last minute.

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I have 1000 Federal 215 Match large rifle primers that I got off of GunBroker that I can part with. I have since converted my ML to the Arrowhead ignition that uses magnum primers. I paid a premium price for them and would prefer to not take too big of a hit. I paid $270 but will part with them for $200
Thanks for the offer, but imma pass.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ranger in FWB got in a shipment of small pistol this week, didn't last long. They got shotgun last week. Hopefully they are starting to trickle in.

·
Registered
664 Posts
They haven't gouged the prices, any increase they have had I think is from the suppliers. The shotgun primers were 49 the last rifle/pistol primers I got there I think were 59.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts