Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few, but would like to pick up a few more, anyone had any luck finding large rifle and small pistol primers? Id like to pick up a thousand of each just to make me feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
645 Posts
Set an alert on Midway, Graf and sons, Brownell's, Powder valley, Mid south, etc. Be quick on the trigger. They have all had primer shipments in the last week. They go quick so you have to be fast. Locally just keep checking with shops. They all have primers on back order and get shipments at random.

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Set an alert on Midway, Graf and sons, Brownell's, Powder valley, Mid south, etc. Be quick on the trigger. They have all had primer shipments in the last week. They go quick so you have to be fast. Locally just keep checking with shops. They all have primers on back order and get shipments at random.
10/4, ive had alerts set Midway, Powder Valley and Brownells for the past couple months, I havent received the 1st notification, even called Midway yesterday with no luck.... I’ll keep on looking.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I’ve seen em down on the coast at academy a few times recently. I’ll look this week and pick some up if they have them. I’ll text you and let you know if I find them. They had small pistol primers a few weeks ago…

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’ve seen em down on the coast at academy a few times recently. I’ll look this week and pick some up if they have them. I’ll text you and let you know if I find them. They had small pistol primers a few weeks ago…
That would be awesome! Give me a holla if you pick some up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts