Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to get rid of some unloading supplies, first box I came across was primers. I was about to start listing them on Gun Broker, but thought I'd see if there's any interest here first. See the pic for what I have on hand. Also have powder & bullets (9mm, .40 & .45) if interested, let me know what you're looking for.
$130 for 1k packs
$15 for pistol 100 packs
$12 for rifle 100 packs.
PM if interested.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly, send me a pm and let me know what you have in mind

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
539 Posts
Yeah, that's the same way I feel about your over-priced stuff too, I'll pass.
"starting to get rid of reloading supplies...". Translation, people are gouging primers for $120/1k on gunbroker and I wanna get in on screwing over my fellow gun enthusiast to make a quick profit.

·
Praedator
10,015 Posts
"starting to get rid of reloading supplies...". Translation, people are gouging primers for $120/1k on gunbroker and I wanna get in on screwing over my fellow gun enthusiast to make a quick profit.
Gouge away till you find a buyer. That's how our economy works. I can't stand when most gun folks who are die hard capitalists think that someone shouldn't try to raise prices on things they think they need!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Gouge away till you find a buyer. That's how our economy works. I can't stand when most gun folks who are die hard capitalists think that someone shouldn't try to raise prices on things they think they need!
The difference here is I'm not advocating for it to be illegal to gouge on non-necessities, I'm just saying its scummy. It's his right to sell whatever he has for whatever price he wants. But people are literally buying primers in excess, aiding in creating the shortage to then bend over others that actually want them to use, creating a middlemand pimp fee.

·
Praedator
10,015 Posts
The difference here is I'm not advocating for it to be illegal to gouge on non-necessities, I'm just saying its scummy. It's his right to sell whatever he has for whatever price he wants. But people are literally buying primers in excess, aiding in creating the shortage to then bend over others that actually want them to use, creating a middlemand pimp fee.
it's not "scummy!" It's just what it is. I sell things for high prices on other places than here and other forums. People here and the other like forums can't get off their high horse and not comment! I'll make all the mighty dollar that someone is willing to spend! I've got it, they want it and they have the money! Just that simple.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts