Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are a family oriented, management minded club located about 10 miles north of Troy just south of the Montgomery county line. He have over 3900 acres of prime hunting land located in an area know for producing good bucks. And to make it even better 1500 acres of our property shares around 2 miles of property line with the missile plant. This land is basically a preserve because they don't allow any hunting. We have over 45 plots (some up to 5 acres in size) and large hardwood bottoms that run through our property. We normally have a waiting list with very few openings, but due to the economy many on our waiting list aren't able to take advantage of the few openings that we have this year. Cross Walk Hunt Club has been in existence for 5 years and have been managing for 3yr old or older bucks during this time. So you will find a good population of deer and turkey with a good number of mature bucks. We promote a family atmosphere void of alcohol and profanity. We are looking for a few like minded members, if you are interested give me a call at 850-685-0653. God Bless

·
Registered
96 Posts
I hunt in pike county, closer to the pike crenshaw line, but I can honestly say thatthis areais fully capable of producing 150 and 160 class bucks.Looks like an excellent opportunity for someone.

·
Premium Member
1,856 Posts
you probably join us somewhere , we have land that borders the missle plant. we are the Big Buck Club. good deer up there and loads of turkeys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts