Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are thinking about buying a new boat or need any major glass work done on the one you have, you might consider doing it soon. Two major resin suppliers just announced a 5% increase in resins effective 17 December.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Let's see....petroleum products (especially gasoline)....RE taxes.....RE insurance.....RE.....health care costs......

And I'm sure I'm missing a few!

Dang, my butt is getting sore!:banghead

But still......HAPPY THANKSGIVING!:usaflag:letsdrink

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I know....PITA. I am the original (about 3 years?). Flounderpounder22 appeared during the switch to the new forum. Perhaps someone changed names? Why someone would want to be confused with ME boggles the mind! Maybe he didn't realize? I've gotten several replys and PM's obviously confusing us. Maybe I should change my name to "the original flounderpounder"? :banghead

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
When I joined the old forum I had been posting for a few months. One night I was checking out the members section looking for someone to pm and I came across someone who was using the same name as me. He had it long before I came along. I noticed that he had only posted about 10 times since he had joined. I pm him and apologized to him for using his name and told him i would change mine. He said he was moving out of state and that I was welcome to keep it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts