Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working on this sleeve for a guy we started a few weeks back.Its a memorial piece for his dad with a quote on the other side that says "10 Lifetimes of fun".has a Bass and a wooded background going on other side.This was after the second session.I figured you guys might think it was cool as i don't do to many deer pieces.

·
Super Moderator
28,803 Posts
I like tattoos but I can't even pick out a restaurant much less decide what tattoo I would be happy with for life! Very nice work.
That and the fear that if I wanted (let's say) a deer, and come out with a moose or something.....hahaha Good looking piece though!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Got my first tat in Ft. Walton before a bachelors party. Yes BEFORE a bachelors party. Bald eagle flying out of a Confederate Flag that I put two tats together to get this one. Don't regret getting one and got a second of a wolf howling at the moon. Both tats are on the upper arm therefore hidden from my everyday work environment.

I wouldn't mind getting another to honor my late brother and sister so I may look you up.

Great looking tat by the way. May have to look you up once I figure out what I want.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts