Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I hear dthe president is coming down to visit the gulf coast maybe pensacola beach? Does any one have a clue where he might be at exactly? Thanks

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
with his approval ratings tanking fully in regards to how this whole thing plays out.... I bet dollars to doughnuts,the locations of his visit won't be very publicized until well after the big blue and white bird is far away.....

He has sincere security issues being down amongst us "redneck bible readin' gun lovin' folks"....
Brent

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
hogdogs (13/06/2010)with his approval ratings tanking fully in regards to how this whole thing plays out.... I bet dollars to doughnuts,the locations of his visit won't be very publicized until well after the big blue and white bird is far away.....

He has sincere security issues being down amongst us "redneck bible readin' gun lovin' folks"....
Brent
Yes, you know the ones of us that are clinging to our God and our Guns. Like he said on his campaign trail.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
That's a pretty bold statement considering the times we live in. I would'nt use the presidents name and any comment like that in on the same page. Yeah call me paranoid.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I could care less where the President goes, it's his action or should I say lack of action that are important. He promised change and well we got it, things were going down hill before he took over but Obama took us and drove us off the cliff. :boo

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Just drove back from a business trip to Fort Worth. Last night at 11:15 just passed into Alabama and thinking I will be sleepin in my own bed at about 12:30 Am. Get on down the road just a little more and sitting in the median watching east moving traffic is what looks to be a Al. State trooper in a full size cruiser. But when I went by, it was a dark green and light colored car that said Border Patrol on it. He pulled out and followed me a ways and then went on by and checked the other car that was going faster in front of me. Did not give chase to him either. He turned through another opening and went back to his original perch apparently. Never saw one of these ever on the side of the road. Wondered why it was there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts