Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta lot of time on my hands at work beacuse of the stage of the cleanup that we are on and i was wondering if any of yall have any interest in buying premade king rigs. I can customize to your needs or and I can have a standard setup wich would probably be swivel 15-18" main wire small j hook and a 6-8" stinger with a treble on it. Give me some input yall and let me know if this would even be worth my time.

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
I'm pretty busy (too much to bother with making them myself), and usually buy mine locally (Orange Beach)- not even sure what we are paying for them (I'll have to check). Any idea what you would charge? I would probably stock several for next season (a dozen or so to start). What kind of hooks are you using ?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty busy (too much to bother with making them myself), and usually buy mine locally (Orange Beach)- not even sure what we are paying for them (I'll have to check). Any idea what you would charge? I would probably stock several for next season (a dozen or so to start). What kind of hooks are you using ?
Not shure on the price just yet I need to look around at the tackle shops and see why they are going for. But as fat as hooks I usually just use mustad live bait hooks for the j hooks and right not I got eagle claw laser sharp 3x for trebles but that I just what I have in my kayak tackle box right now and I usually just use like a 40-60 pound wire just really seeing if there is any interest like maybe charter boats and recreational guys that fish a lot and could use the time that they would spend on making rigs for something else

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O and I work in navarre and live in Pensacola so that opens up the area of service a little more and I could also make basic mono rigs with swivell mono leader and circle hook for bottom Bumping

·
Registered
155 Posts
Put a price out there

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
K I should have a price by the end of the day yall and also a pic of the basic rigs I make

1 - 6 of 6 Posts