Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been saying all year that BHO would win this election, cause I thought it would give him carte blanch to take guns away from american citizens. But, it has come to my attention from a fellow believer that a National Sunday Law (or something to that effect) has to be instituted in order to fulfill prophesy. And I started thinking, who is it that "claims" to be a believer the hardest... Willard. He has thrown his "religious" beliefs to the forefront, and kisses the ring and bows to the Vatican's whore the pope. Now BHO, and every other POTUS, has done the same, but Willard seems to be a more fervent "believer" than Hussein. Which makes me think, what will happen first? Will they take our guns, or will they institute a national day of worship?

What I think MAY happen is the following; Willard "steals" the POTUS. By steal I mean, a highly contested election wrought with allegations of voter fraud and "glitches" in the electronic voting machines (Tag Romney just so happens to be affiliated with a company that supplies electronic voting machines to a few states). Because of this, America becomes highly turbulent due to civil unrest, and others falling into the Mayan "prediction". This continues into the new year, mean while the automatic spending cuts that were put into place by the debt super committee are instituted due to the lack of media coverage and the "panic" caused by the unrest. These spending cuts may add fuel to the fire, creating more unrest. Willard comes on saying that America has lost it's "way", and says that he has introduced legislation that will put "God" back in America, and that Americans need to find their spirituality, whatever it may be. Essentially, Willard will recognize the Vatican as the "mother" of all religions, and say that Sunday will be a national day of rest and worship, trying to quell the unrest. BHO will become a political martyr and ask that everyone who supported him, show support for Willard, and abide by his rules. Now due to the unrest, and failure of the national day of worship, a new form of gun control will be instituted, and we have our circle completed. All this time, the economy is still in the ditch, but now the ditch is filling with water at an exponential rate. Possibly by this time next year grocery prices will have doubled, and due to the war with Iran, so has gas.

Of course all of this is WILD speculation, and I hope and pray that I am wrong, but there are indicators that say I am not. I pray that my children will be able to enjoy a childhood as I did, but my fears that they won't are being elevated daily.

Whomever you vote for, please do not let your partisan beliefs keep you separated when the time comes to take America back, cause that day is on the horizon and fast approaches.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
I sincerely hope that doesn't happen.

I have been saying all year that BHO would win this election, cause I thought it would give him carte blanch to take guns away from american citizens. But, it has come to my attention from a fellow believer that a National Sunday Law (or something to that effect) has to be instituted in order to fulfill prophesy. And I started thinking, who is it that "claims" to be a believer the hardest... Willard. He has thrown his "religious" beliefs to the forefront, and kisses the ring and bows to the Vatican's whore the pope. Now BHO, and every other POTUS, has done the same, but Willard seems to be a more fervent "believer" than Hussein. Which makes me think, what will happen first? Will they take our guns, or will they institute a national day of worship?

What I think MAY happen is the following; Willard "steals" the POTUS. By steal I mean, a highly contested election wrought with allegations of voter fraud and "glitches" in the electronic voting machines (Tag Romney just so happens to be affiliated with a company that supplies electronic voting machines to a few states). Because of this, America becomes highly turbulent due to civil unrest, and others falling into the Mayan "prediction". This continues into the new year, mean while the automatic spending cuts that were put into place by the debt super committee are instituted due to the lack of media coverage and the "panic" caused by the unrest. These spending cuts may add fuel to the fire, creating more unrest. Willard comes on saying that America has lost it's "way", and says that he has introduced legislation that will put "God" back in America, and that Americans need to find their spirituality, whatever it may be. Essentially, Willard will recognize the Vatican as the "mother" of all religions, and say that Sunday will be a national day of rest and worship, trying to quell the unrest. BHO will become a political martyr and ask that everyone who supported him, show support for Willard, and abide by his rules. Now due to the unrest, and failure of the national day of worship, a new form of gun control will be instituted, and we have our circle completed. All this time, the economy is still in the ditch, but now the ditch is filling with water at an exponential rate. Possibly by this time next year grocery prices will have doubled, and due to the war with Iran, so has gas.

Of course all of this is WILD speculation, and I hope and pray that I am wrong, but there are indicators that say I am not. I pray that my children will be able to enjoy a childhood as I did, but my fears that they won't are being elevated daily.

Whomever you vote for, please do not let your partisan beliefs keep you separated when the time comes to take America back, cause that day is on the horizon and fast approaches.

·
Banned
464 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts