Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mama had back surgery last Tuesday and has developed complications. They think it is a spinal fluid issue/leakage but not sure. She is back in the hospital and they are running test, she is very sick. From past experiences this group has pulled many a person thru some hard times. Any small prayer is greatly appreciated. My heart is breaking.

Thank you in advance.

·
Super Moderator
29,299 Posts
:angelPrayers fer her recovery:angel

·
Registered
127 Posts
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl6_lblFullMessage>
Prayer sent for you, your mama,and your Family
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
14,278 Posts
Dear Lord,

We come to you on behalf of our beloved Angelyn and her mother. Angelyn's mother is suffering complications from back surgery. Please touch her with your healing hands. Let the doctors see the problem with ease and provide the proper care she needs to make a full recovery. Please give Angelyn and her family the peace of mind found in knowing you.

Amen.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl2_lblFullMessage>Angelyn, You Mom is in our thoughts and prayers:angel. Let us know if there is anything We can help out with...................Dennis and Donna.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Angelyn,

My prayers sent foryour mom and for the doctorsadministeringcare.

The power of prayer here has been proven many times over.

Amen!!!:angel

Jimmy

1 - 20 of 40 Posts