Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like you all to say a prayer for a friend and coworker his wife went to hospital for flu and they found stage 4 lung cancer diagnoses is not good !So sad they have been together a long time and was going to retire in a couple months to travel together.He's a strong man but is going to need the Lord's help dealing with this! Thank you

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Prayers sent, might be a blessing to find this earlier than later. Hoping for the best.

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
I am so sorry to hear- that is not good! I will have them in my prayers.
I pray for a positive report, and that some sort of mis-diagnosis has been made and that God will somehow spare them from this illness!
Please forward my blessing to them, and that we pray for the hand of God in this situation, and His peace in their lives!
Mike

·
Super Moderator
28,626 Posts
Prayers to them both brother....as a survivor, its going to be a hard struggle!

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
In our prayers tonight! Lord is testing all of us lately, but he never gives more than we can handle
Oddly enough, that brings to mind a post I put on Facebook today...
...So, today, may I offer this though.... And I believe that it is intended for someone who needs it.
We know the word says, He will not give us more than we can "carry"- but when we become burdened with things in his life- we MUST give Him those burdens, because He will not take them from us. We become so quick sometimes to blame Him for our "bad luck!" and trials- and some of us are so independent, that is has become almost impossible to release those burdens. So once you realize you have becoming overwhelmed, it is up to you to stop, pray, and release those things to Him- Let it go! Give it to God, do not hold back, and let Him help you.
That reminds me of that all too familiar poem "Footprints in the Sand".
Have a blessed day my friends.
https://www.facebook.com/michael.badonsky.3/posts/322826557911617?ref=notif&notif_t=like

·
Registered
262 Posts
Praying

·
Registered
322 Posts
This was passed on to me when I was going through radiation, I found comfort hope you will do same

God did not promise Days with out Pain, Laughter with out Sorrow, Sun with out Rain, But he did promise Strength for the Day, Comfort for the Tears and Light for the way.

I observed the following on a Helmet worn by a trooper in VN

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it

God Speed

1 - 20 of 25 Posts