Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Prayers for My Wife

9K views 66 replies 53 participants last post by  keywest18.6 
#1 ·
My wife has been having pain for the last 6 weeks or so. They have done tests/ultrasounds etc... with not much to show. So they are going to do a laparoscopic surgery and see what they can find in there with the camera. The surgery will be the 18th of December (week before Christmas). It shouldn't be too harsh of a surgery, but you just never know when they are going in just to look around. And also keep me in your prayers too so that I can take care of her and our almost 2 year old at the same time afterward. I may need some major saltwater therapy after this is over.

Edit/Update:

Home now.

Everything went well.They found what seemed to becausing her pain. She had some scar tissue building up from a previous surgery she had a few years ago. They removed that scar tissue and she should be good as new in about 2 weeks time. Thanks for all the prayers and support.

#3 ·
<SPAN class=sup id=en-NKJV-3848>Numbers 6

<SPAN class=sup>24 ?The LORD bless you and keep you;

<SPAN class=sup id=en-NKJV-3849>25 The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;

<SPAN class=sup id=en-NKJV-3850>26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.?? <BR \>

and that is also for your wife and child

#7 ·
prayers said for you and yours...:angel

my daughter was born on that day, the 18th so, i know it'll be just fine and hopefully that pain will subside and they'll find nothing terribly wrong...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.