Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; ">The oil in the Gulf is still coming up from the well. The first step is stopping the flow and the talking heads don't see that happening anytime soon. Meet at Plaza DeLuna park (the old Bayfront auditorium) to seek GOD'S favor and ask him to stop the flow. We'll pray this so God get's maximum glory from this event. I'm sure the hands of men will eventually fix the problem, but I'd rather see God's people call upon his name and receive an answer because we trust in Him. If you'll join me, see you at 3PM.

·
Registered
13,327 Posts
jspooney (01/05/2010)<span style="font-size: 13px; COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); FONT-FAMILY: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif">The oil in the Gulf is still coming up from the well. The first step is stopping the flow and the talking heads don't see that happening anytime soon. Meet at Plaza DeLuna park (the old Bayfront auditorium) to seek GOD'S favor and ask him to stop the flow. We'll pray this so God get's maximum glory from this event. I'm sure the hands of men will eventually fix the problem, but I'd rather see God's people call upon his name and receive an answer because we trust in Him. If you'll join me, see you at 3PM.
3 pm when?

·
eating tasty
3,663 Posts
Dusky2928 (03/05/2010)I don't know why I didn't think of that, of course god will fix it. Maybe he can team up with Muhammad and Buddah for an ultimate oil spill alliance, it would make a great movie.
Why can't you show a little respect to someone's beliefs?? You think you are so witty and cute hiding behind your keyboard, but in reality you are probably very sad and pathetic. Next time you decide topoke fun, at least remember to capitalize the one true GOD's name. So sick of the 4 or 5 on here who constantly derail any post mentioning God or their beliefs.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Seeing as no one else is moving very quickly to do anything to stop the leak, a little praying certinaly cannot hurt.

I've done my share of praying the past couple of days.............

·
Registered
533 Posts
BananaTom (03/05/2010)
jspooney (01/05/2010)<span style="FONT-FAMILY: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); font-size: 13px">The oil in the Gulf is still coming up from the well. The first step is stopping the flow and the talking heads don't see that happening anytime soon. Meet at Plaza DeLuna park (the old Bayfront auditorium) to seek GOD'S favor and ask him to stop the flow. We'll pray this so God get's maximum glory from this event. I'm sure the hands of men will eventually fix the problem, but I'd rather see God's people call upon his name and receive an answer because we trust in Him. If you'll join me, see you at 3PM.
3 pm when?
Yes, 3 pm when? Today?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dusky2928 (03/05/2010)I don't know why I didn't think of that, of course god will fix it. Maybe he can team up with Muhammad and Buddah for an ultimate oil spill alliance, it would make a great movie.
Ever heard these words before?

"We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions..."

Praying for God's blessing on our land (and water) is kind of tradition. It's sorta how this whole thing called America got started.

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
bmoore (03/05/2010)Seeing as no one else is moving very quickly to do anything to stop the leak, a little praying certinaly cannot hurt. I've done my share of praying the past couple of days.............
Me too...:crying

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dusky2928

What an amazing comment, you need to to fall on your face before God.........the only True one.....Isaiah 44:6 says Thus saith the Lord theKing of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of host:

I am the first I am the last and besides me there is no God!...........And plead with him for mercy on your life. We really should not be surprised by the comments by the hand full of folks on here that have such strong reactions every time the the Lords nameis mentioned, or prayer is mentioned or talked about. Because the truth of God's word tells us that in the last days men would wax worse and worse, loving thepleasures of the world more than the things of God. Dusky call on him for forgiveness. Isaiah 41:11 says that,Behold all that are incensedagainst thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing, and they that strive against those who believe shall perish. MUHAMMAD.....BUDDAH????? there is no MUHAMMADand there is no BUDDAH

Call on him Dusky.......Jeremiah 33:3 The Lord Godsays call unto me and I will show thee great and mighty things that you know not.

There is only one whois from Everlasting to Everlasting..........his name is JESUS

·
Registered
725 Posts
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Phil 4:66 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, <br style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-style: italic;"><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God . . .<br style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><br style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">I WILL be praying right here at home because I know My LORD . . .<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-style: italic;">who is able<br style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-style: italic;"><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-style: italic;">to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"> . . . (Eph.3:20), <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">is willing and able<br style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">to intervene!

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">For inspiration in this situation may I suggest reading Job Chapters 38-40
( and those goes for <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">mockers as well)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts