Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Table Gas

Product Baby Products Infant bed Vehicle Baby carriage

Shown is the new ppa 571. It stays soft and resilient yet is tough and durable. It has even been used as pipe liner material for water pipes.

It is a synergy fabricators exclusive to you!!! Meets or exceeds astmf1063,668 and 626 it also has a fade rate 1/20th of standard powdercoat.

Salt spray testing to astm b117 has exceeded 20,000 hours with no cracking, corrosion or flaking.

Thats equivalent to over 1600 fishing trips at 12 hours each!!!

We can coat ttops, towers ect.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
much better than powder coating. Ive been on a couple of 2012-2013 model boats with bubbling powder coat on the t top already.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I wonder how well that would work on cars; say like the frame & running gear when restoring an oldie?

What colors are available?

·
Fish Alot Catch None
1,142 Posts
I do not see how powder coating lasted this long. It might protect the metal but you end up with powder coat residue all over.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
View attachment 67883

View attachment 67884

Shown is the new ppa 571. It stays soft and resilient yet is tough and durable. It has even been used as pipe liner material for water pipes.

It is a synergy fabricators exclusive to you!!! Meets or exceeds astmf1063,668 and 626 it also has a fade rate 1/20th of standard powdercoat.

Salt spray testing to astm b117 has exceeded 20,000 hours with no cracking, corrosion or flaking.

Thats equivalent to over 1600 fishing trips at 12 hours each!!!

We can coat ttops, towers ect.

Can this process be done while the components are in place? Or do towers and t-tops need to be removed?

·
Registered
10,253 Posts
I had the pleasure of meeting Tim at his shop last week. Let me tell you he has one hell of a shop. There is nothing he can't do or build I saw a trailer there that I assume was being built unbelievable I was afraid to touch it it looked so spotless. Thanks again Tim.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I know I'll never get powder coating again. I had several spots on my Everglades where the powder coating started to bubble after app 5 years. I know 5 years is a good amount of time but when you try to resell a top dollar boat it doesn't look good.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
No offense but I have seen several Everglades with bad spots on powder coated parts. Just figured that wa weird because never another brand.

·
Fishing Junkie
243 Posts
@nd the price... going have one buit this week home... talked with Zalinski .. price is critical at this point... getting to the end of my funding..

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
No offense but I have seen several Everglades with bad spots on powder coated parts. Just figured that wa weird because never another brand.

None taken. Overall Everglades is a good boat but in my opnion not worth the money they ask and I'm glad I sold mine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts