Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I can't stand most fishing videos. Id much prefer a detailed written report or article. I don't even really need pictures. I know what fish look like. John Skinner is an exception his videos are fantastic and informative.

·
Super Moderator
28,497 Posts
Yeah we have a few that just say hey check me out and post a video....rarely watch em. Then again those who try to make $ from youtube have to get views!!! Heck I didn't even try and have a video that went viral....gave my daughter the rights to it and we've been paid about 400-450 so far....

Reactions: FenderBender

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't stand most fishing videos. Id much prefer a detailed written report or article. I don't even really need pictures. I know what fish look like. John Skinner is an exception his videos are fantastic and informative.
John Skinner videos make me want to move up north. The fluke fishing he does is awesome. Love the underwater images.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Dang Jason, 2.8 million views, I saw that when you posted it, but I had no idea it blew up

·
Super Moderator
28,497 Posts
Dang Jason, 2.8 million views, I saw that when you posted it, but I had no idea it blew up
My ole lady and I still laugh because whoda thunk it would go viral and I'd make money on it.... funny crap !

·
eating tasty
3,783 Posts
Jason that video is hilarious. Mostly positive comments too! Crazy how something can go viral. Glad y’all made a couple $ off it too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts