Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hey Chris how did you get up to 5000 posts lol NO FAIR:w00t::w00t::w00t::hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:) I had to go into the database and put it there. I think it may be hard to move post counts over and keep the %'s up on this one though... Unless I mess with the total post count which I sure would mess something else up.

You guys be sure to check out the PM features. You can create folders and move PM's into folders :) Cool for storing them in folders like "fishing numbers", "phone numbers" and so on.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iceman28o1 (9/26/2007)how long til this is converted over

Maybe 2 weeks. I have a lot of details to work out with the company who licenses this forum script first. Second, I have to do a bunch of testing to make sure it will work for our needs. Once all that is covered, it shouldn't take long.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
WOW:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Yeppers Chris....YOU is da man. Really Nice format

And everyone says......A Big Thumbs up

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks Good !

Just wanted to post something, going to have to spend some time with the new format but I'm sure this old phone man will figure it out.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts

:usaflag

are multiple pictures going to be side by side like I posted in the hunting forum?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Thanks Chris...I'll get the hang of it....or bug the hell out of you:toast

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Photos are no longer uploaded as an attachment. You click on the little image icon at the top (has the mountain and sun in it.... (8th one over) and you bworse to your image and upload it from there. Doing so will upload your photo, resize it and put it in your post!!!

·
Praedator
9,975 Posts
I used my same username from the old forum, but changed my password. That should not cause any problems for transfering anything from old to new on my profile right?????

Jon

1 - 20 of 32 Posts