Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Port Ops Report

5K views 49 replies 21 participants last post by  user10068 
#1 ·
Well i hit port ops for a few hours this afternoon and after catching a few white trout my big rod with a cigar minnow on it went off. It turned out to be a nice 25 inch grouper. Oh and ask me all you want i wont say where port ops is, the only hint i will give is that it is on NAS.

See less See more
#21 ·
standrew (4/9/2010)
Cornflake789 (4/8/2010)Well then, your a mastermind genius of fishing that is capable of surpassing Bill Dance, Roland Martin, and johnny morris

HA! Some people have more than one spot that has nothing to do with your shoreboundness.....Nice bay grouper. Now break the 30'' mark from your "secret" spot.....

I already have, and Brandon destroyed even my best with his grouper out there

#24 ·
standrew (4/9/2010)
Cornflake789 (4/8/2010)Well then, your a mastermind genius of fishing that is capable of surpassing Bill Dance, Roland Martin, and johnny morris

HA! Some people have more than one spot that has nothing to do with your shoreboundness.....Nice bay grouper. Now break the 30'' mark from your "secret" spot.....
I destroyed the 30 inch mark with the one in my avatar

#25 ·
Cornflake789 (4/9/2010)
standrew (4/9/2010)

I already have, and Brandon destroyed even my best with his grouper out there
Didn't read this one before my previous post :letsdrink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.