Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">POOR OLD<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'"> FRED....<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'"> </DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit.<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">So he asks the biker his name."Fred," he replies.<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">"Fred what?" the officer asks.<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">"Just Fred," the man responds.<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break and, write him out a warning instead of a ticket.<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">The officer then presses him for the last name. The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it. The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it.<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">"Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?>><SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">" The biker replies, "It's a long story, so stay with me."<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">"I was born Fred Dingaling. I know -- a funny last name. The kids used to tease me all the time. So I stayed to myself, studied hard and got good grades. When I got older I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical, school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Dingaling, MD."<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">"After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through school, got my degree, so then I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS." Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD. So now I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS, with VD."<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">"Well, the <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">ADA<SPAN style="COLOR: black"> found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Dingaling, MD, with VD. Then the AMA found out about the <SPAN style="COLOR: black">ADA<SPAN style="COLOR: black"> taking away my DDS because of the VD, so.... they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Dingaling with VD. Then the VD took away my Dingaling,<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">so........ now I am Just "Fred."<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">The officer walked away in tears, laughing.</DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'"></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'"></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'"></DIV><DIV class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">:reallycrying:reallycrying:reallycrying:reallycrying:reallycrying<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
hey fred...that was funny...were you speaking from personal experience???:poke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts