Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Looks like you are just trying to sell product and not participate with anything else. And for that you dont have to answer my questions as I won't be buying them from you until participation picks up. Good Day Sir

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was one one of the first member when this fourm was brought up, i am 34 now and use to get on here when i was 20, 14 years, i just lost my last user name and password and have tried to get my old user name and password and can get a responce from the admin... i have hundred of reports,and pics and have no way to get on it, i just started to get back on here, when your wraping jigs, and fishing 10 hours a day, sometimes its hard, and havent been getting much responces so i just been seeling to my friends, figured i would try to take my product to here and see where it would go, i wrap just the pink for $12 a 5 pack cant find that at any tackel store,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here a pic of me and my 67 pounder on my own cobia jigs and the pomps on teh ground on my own pomp jigs what more prouf you need, they catch fish been doing this since i was 12, so ant like how it was when i was a kid, and wish i was born earlier

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts