Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking seriously at buying a Pompano 120. If yall have any reviews either good or bad I would really appreciate the help. Also the cheapest new one I can find is $424.00. If yall have any used ones that you wanna sell let me know that as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
West Marine had them on sale for $399. It's a great yak. I have the Pescador, same kayak different name, and I love it. Fast, tracks good and pretty stable.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
AustinFJ said:
West Marine had them on sale for $399. It's a great yak. I have the Pescador, same kayak different name, and I love it. Fast, tracks good and pretty stable.
I have a pompano only had it for about two weeks and i love it. Its my first yak but i would deff recomend it to someone lookin to start there addiction.lol

·
Aw hell.
92 Posts
Yep, another one here. Recommended.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I'm under the impression it doesn't come with a seat? The pescador 12 sells at academy comes with a really nice seat for $499. Food for thought. You may want to sit on it and feel the difference. Also the Redfish 12 sells at academy for $450. I got the redfish 14 at academy for $499.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm under the impression it doesn't come with a seat? The pescador 12 sells at academy comes with a really nice seat for $499. Food for thought. You may want to sit on it and feel the difference. Also the Redfish 12 sells at academy for $450. I got the redfish 14 at academy for $499.
The Pescador seat is ok. After a few hours in the yak you can feel it. It's not near as nice as some of the aftermarket ones out there. If you can save $50-$100 on the Pompano I would buy it and put the money towards a good high-back seat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts